Web Design Company
SEO Friendly, Affordable Website Design For Small Businesses
Brainy Beaver is a leading provider of affordable, high-quality website designs that are both functional and visually appealing. Our web designers have a deep understanding of SEO, and by incorporating SEO best practices into every design, we help our clients rank higher, and reach a wider audience.
If you’re looking to create or refresh your online presence, contact us today for a free consultation and quote.
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Website?
How Much Is A New Website For A Small Business?
The cost to build a website depends on its complexity, number of pages, design and functionality. Most small businesses only need a simple 5-10 page informational website to showcase their products or services, and provide contact information for their visitors. These websites can be built for about $1,000.
Unless your website requires specialized functionality, custom art, API integrations, or a large number of products or unique pages, it’s hard to justify spending more than this for your design.
How Long Does It Take To Build A Website?
How Long Will It Take To Build A New Website From Scratch?
Our general timeframe is 2-8 weeks, and largely depends on these 3 factors:
- The size of the site: A small website obviously takes less time to build than a large one.
- The complexity of the site: A site with custom integrated functionalities will take longer than a site with only information, products &/or services.
- The availability of resources: When content, images, and other media are not readily available, it takes longer to complete the project.
SEO & Internet Marketing
Building an SEO Friendly Website From the Ground Up
Designing a website with SEO in mind from the start has several benefits compared to optimizing for SEO after the fact. For example:
• You’ll avoid wasting time & resources making changes to website structure, content, etc.
• You’ll create a better user experience, and benefit from higher conversion rates by providing a well-planned, user-friendly website.
• You’ll have a better chance of ranking higher in search engines when you take the time and make the effort to choose the best keywords and phrases, ensure your website is easy for Google to crawl and index, and use appropriate tags, titles and headings to help search engines understand the content on your website.
Responsive Website Design
Mobile Friendly Web Design For Small Businesses
We provide mobile-friendly, responsive website design to ensure your site looks great and functions smoothly on all devices. This means that your website will automatically adjust its layout and content to fit the screen size and resolution of the device being used, providing a seamless user experience for visitors regardless of how they access your site.
Our team will work with you to create a visually appealing and functional website optimized for all devices.