We’re here to help. The first step is a free drive diagnostic to find out what’s wrong. Next, we’ll provide a guaranteed fixed-rate quote for your data recovery project.
- Data Backup Solutions Prevent data loss with reliable backup solutions.
- Data Migration Transfer files, settings & favorites from an old PC to a new one.
- Dead Computers & USB Drives Retrieve files from drives or computers that no longer turn on.
The first step is a FREE DRIVE DIAGNOSTIC
Next, your recovery will be categorized into one of three categories.
Used for drives without physical damage, when data is inaccessible, or corrupted.
- Accidentally deleted files.
- Laptops that will not turn on.
- Desktops that will not turn on.
- Data stuck on an old, or broken PC.
- Data lost to viruses, or Windows errors.
This category repairs file corruptions on hard drives, and recovers data from damaged flash media & portable devices.
- Broken USB drives & SD cards.
- Scratched CDs/DVDs.
- Corrupted office documents or images.
- Damaged cell phones & tablets.
This category is for recoveries that require physical drive repair. To keep your data safe, a drive must be opened and repaired inside a Class 100 Data Recovery Clean Room.
- Crushed, cleaved, or mangled drives.
- Drives with fire, heat, or liquid damage.
- Damage from lightning, or power surges.