Data Backup & Data Recovery Services
Let us help you create regular backup plan to prevent data loss. If you have already lost important files, we can help you get them back.
- Data Backup Solutions Prevent data loss with reliable backup solutions.
- Data Migration Transfer files, settings & favorites from an old PC to a new one.
- Dead Computers & USB Drives Retrieve files from drives or computers that no longer turn on.
- Deleted Files Get back accidentally deleted files from a computer, drive or device.
- Corrupted Files / Windows Errors Blue Screen, Virus, Spyware, or Malware related data loss.
- Catastrophic Failure Drives found after floods, fires, tornadoes, crashes, etc.
- Physically Damaged Banged, crushed, dropped, cleaved & impaled drives.
- Electronic FailureOccurs when a drive’s electrical circuits have failed.
- Mechanical Failure Occurs when internal parts fail to move properly.
The first step is a FREE DRIVE DIAGNOSTIC
Next, your recovery will be categorized into one of three categories.
Used for drives without physical damage, when data is inaccessible, or corrupted.
- Accidentally deleted files.
- Laptops that will not turn on.
- Desktops that will not turn on.
- Data stuck on an old, or broken PC.
- Data lost to viruses, or Windows errors.
This category repairs file corruptions on hard drives, and recovers data from damaged flash media & portable devices.
- Broken USB drives & SD cards.
- Scratched CDs/DVDs.
- Corrupted office documents or images.
- Damaged cell phones & tablets.
This category is for recoveries that require physical drive repair. To keep your data safe, a drive must be opened and repaired inside a Class 100 Data Recovery Clean Room.
- Crushed, cleaved, or mangled drives.
- Drives with fire, heat, or liquid damage.
- Damage from lightning, or power surges.